Bumpers Farm, Chippenham
Permanent, full time (37.5 hrs per week)
8 am to 4 pm (Monday to Friday)
Closing date: Ongoing
Salary: £17,514 per year
Are you hard-working, passionate and a committed team player? Do you have previous experience and take pride in the work you do with a flexible can-do approach?
We’re excited to be able to offer this great new role for a Fulfilment Operative within our production team.
Woods Valldata is a leading UK fundraising services provider. Our business supports charities in raising more funds for their good causes. We value our staff highly and believe that every role is important.
Every individual has their own part to play in making sure we offer the best service for our clients and is valued for the work they do.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a flexible and reliable approach to work
- Is able to work accurately and determine priorities
- Shows good attention to detail and understands the importance of this
- Can communicate with other team members and work well as part of a team
- Is willing to work within other departments if needed
- Will work closely with other members of the wider Production department to ensure efficient workflow
About Woods Valldata
We help charities raise more by:
- Being proactive in our day-to-day dealings with clients, looking for ways to drive efficiencies and lower costs
- Ensuring the experience of their supporters stays brilliant – helping them build lasting relationships with their donors
- Sharing our experience and expertise to improve the results of campaigns and grow their fundraising programmes
We’re a friendly bunch – about 150 of us in total – working from our purpose-built headquarters on the edge of Chippenham in Wiltshire. We’re just off the M4 so if you live in or around Swindon, Bath or Bristol, or even further afield, we’re easy to get to.
Perks of the job
Alongside your competitive salary, working at Woods Valldata you also get:
- Discounts and benefits portal
- Company pension
- Regular social events
- On-site parking
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
We are one team: We collaborate and support each other in an open-minded, positive, and encouraging way. We build mutual trust and respect by actively listening to one another. We are most effective when we are driving for a common goal and having fun together.
We believe in people: The wellbeing of our staff is our highest priority. We enable people to realise their full potential but valuing the diversity and contribution that each person brings.
We take ownership: “Leave it with me, I’ve got it!”. We take ownership when we believe that taking action is not someone else’s responsibility. Using passion, dedication, enthusiasm, commitment, and tenacity, we search for and find successful solutions.
We strive for the highest standards: We are passionate about finding better ways to get things done, questioning existing solutions, simplifying and streamlining to create positive change. Always seeking to improve, we are dedicated to providing a professional service and getting it right every time.
We show integrity: We deliver on our promises and honestly own up to our mistakes. We are straight-talking, transparent and avoid ambiguity.
To review the role description please click here: Fulfilment Operative
If you believe you have skills to offer Woods Valldata, please send in your CV and covering letter to: [email protected] , or contact HR on 01249 653444.