We’re currently looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to join our Projects team. From gathering requirements with our clients to working with our inhouse development and test team – this is a role where you can make a difference. Working with the top charities in the UK you’ll ensure the smooth and timely delivery of business process and technical change for our client base.
- Work directly with clients, account management and operational teams to gather requirements and document accordingly
- Turn these requirements into detailed requests for change that the development team and test team can directly work from
- Review testing evidence and approve changes for release
- Conduct investigations into clients’ services, including but not limited to the investigation of data, trend and incidents
- Co ordinate and manage small projects across the business
- Develop and maintain operational and service documentation
The ideal candidate
- Proven track record in a comparable role
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Extensive experience of directly briefing IT development and Test Teams on requirements
- Ability to liaise with non-technical teams/clients using non-technical language
- Proven success in managing a considerable number of small projects concurrently
- Comfortable liaising with technical teams using some technical language (SQL)
- Ability to read and write SQL to the level needed to interrogate data
To apply for this role please send your CV and Covering letter to [email protected] by close of play Friday 11th December.