12 Dec 2017
Category Company News
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
It’s that time of year again, as we start to deck the halls with boughs of holly and look forward to what old Saint Nic’ may be bringing down the chimney, festive cheer is taking over.
To help kick start the celebrations we’re giving you a (not so) little gift; 12 months’ digital marketing activity for the price of nine – that’s a whole quarter free of charge!
How digital marketing could help your charity
Digitally mature charities are twice as likely to report an increase in donations, with social media proving vital – charities using it report a 51% increase according to the Lloyds Business Digital Index 2017. However, many charities are still a long way behind the curve, we want to make sure you don’t get left behind.
Contact us, or speak to your Account Manager, to claim your Christmas gift.
About Your Exclusive Christmas Gift
Simply sign up for digital marketing activity before 31st January and we’ll gift you 12 months’ activity for the price of nine. This festive offer covers:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) – The process of optimising your website/landing page for the key terms people use to search the internet, such as ‘charity raffle’ or ‘charity lottery’. This will help your website appear higher in the organic (unpaid) search results which will, in turn, increase the unpaid traffic driven to your site.
- PPC (Pay Per Click) – PPC ads are the paid search results in Google which have a green ‘Ad’ sign in the left-hand corner. Focussing on ROI and click through rates, PPC is a useful tool in getting your landing page to the top of the search results.
- Social media – Social Media is a great way to reach a new, targeted audience who may not have known about your raffle previously.
- Email – Email allows you to send targeted messages to your existing supporters, encouraging them to play your raffle or lottery.
- PSMS (Premium Short Messaging Service), also known as ‘text to play’ – The introduction of 72*** short codes for Lottery Societies has meant this innovative way to reach new players is now open to charity lotteries.
We hope you all have a very merry Christmas and, with our help, a prosperous New Year.