Your fundraising partner Here for you, there for your supporters
We’re passionate about people, partnerships and what can be achieved when we do great things together.
You’ll be partnering with our own people and processes, technical capabilities and breadth of expertise in-house. So whatever you want when you outsource your cross-channel fundraising programmes, you know the service you’ll get is the best it can be.
Click on the (+) icons on the diagram to find out how partnering with Woods Valldata elevates your ability to achieve more.
We offer the full spectrum of fundraising services in-house – with our own people and processes, technical capabilities and breadth of expertise. Whether we’re:
- managing and enhancing your response handling, payment processing, thanking and fulfilment across your fundraising activity;
- injecting creativity, innovation and strategically developing a programme;
- printing and mailing highly responsive raffle packs and with online play platforms;
- or designing and producing user-friendly prize-led websites which link seamlessly to your raffle and weekly lottery operations
…the knowledge, insight and experience we’re eager to share elevates your ability to do more.
The outcome is supporters who feel more valued. With higher levels of engagement and loyalty leading to increased income, greater ROI and ultimately programme growth.
Woods Valldata in numbers
We partner with over 100 charities
mailing packs sent
Direct Debits claimed
triggered comms delivered
supporter calls taken
supporter packs fulfilled
raffle tickets printed
prize led income banked
The formation of Woods Valldata is the result of two leading fundraising services companies coming together in 2018 to offer a spectrum of services dedicated to the charity sector and unrivalled in the market.
Valldata was formed
Woods Group formed
Valldata focuses on not-for-profit sector with the start of relationships with Marie Curie, Royal British Legion and RSPCA
- Woods focuses exclusively on charity services
- Woods one of the first External Lottery Managers
1 million weekly lottery draw entries processed
Management buyout of Woods Group
- 15 million weekly lottery draw entries processed
- Woods Valldata awarded PCI-DSS Tier 1 Status
- Valldata acquired by Woods Group
- Woods Valldata hit the landmark of £1 billion charity donations processed for our charity partners since 2010
- Woods Valldata formed
- Woods Valldata teams move into purpose built offices
- Affinity Lottery launched
- Woods Valldata became a Bacs accredited facilities management provider
- Landmark reached of £2 billion of donations banked for our charity partners
- Woods Valldata process over £88 million of direct debits for our charity partners in the year