Smooth and efficient on-boarding in just 3 weeks
By using our tried and tested standard on-boarding process, the Ethiopiaid fundraising team was able to focus on what really mattered to them – the success of their appeal.
Dissatisfied with their existing supplier, Ethiopiaid approached Woods Valldata based on our reputation for security, professionalism and a personal service. Based on these aspects, Ethiopiaid decided to trial one of their smaller appeals with Woods Valldata.
- Fast efficient onboarding
- Safe, smooth transition with minimum input for Ethiopiaid
- Zero impact on supporters
- Real-time access to results
“The team at Woods Valldata has been so helpful and accommodating as we navigated internal transitions and changing roles and responsibilities. We met the entire team who support us and were able to share input about how to best work together to achieve optimal results. Professional, personable and effective, it is a pleasure working with Woods Valldata”
Heather Mott - Fundraising Manager, Ethiopiaid
The Ethiopiaid test campaign, a Gift Aid appeal over the 2016 summer months, needed quick and efficient on-boarding. Early engagement was critical to the project’s success, with the Woods Valldata team working closely with Ethiopiaid to ensure all their requirements were fully understood, from the response form right through to thanking supporters and data export.
Ethiopiaid was set up for service processing using Woods Valldata’s standard implementation process and PRINCE2 project management methodology to meet the needs of on-boarding in a controlled and manageable way.
To enable the fast turnaround, Woods Valldata used its Response Platform, which has been purpose-built as
a flexible, robust and secure method of migrating and processing charity-partner data.
As a result, Ethiopiaid was able to reap the benefits of a safe and smooth transition, with only a minimal amount of input so they had more time to focus on what really matters: the success of their appeal.
“If we have any questions, the team at Woods Valldata are quick to respond with answers and methods for resolution and, thanks to the attentive level of communication and engagement that we receive, we view them as a partner”
Christina Pierce-Winters -Fundraising Administrator, Ethiopiaid
Over the years, Woods Valldata has not disappointed Ethiopiaid in providing the latest technology and highest service standards across all their appeals to increase efficiency, help make thanking more personal and make further cost savings.
- Print on demand means changes to base stationary, such as campaign specific images or graphics, are easy and quick to do, without any materials wastage, making thanking more relevant to the specific appeal
- Hierarchical tick boxes for legacy appeals creates less import work for Ethiopiaid and means that supporters receive a more tailored thank you
- Response form amends bringing gift aid to the same side as other supporter data ensures the fullest information is captured for each responder, faster, without discrepancies
- Variable text in thanking reduces the total number of letter set-ups needed within and across appeals yet keeps the same level of personalisation for supporters
- Introducing and managing the ‘Response with Stamps’ Rebate Scheme from Royal Mail across all campaigns saves over £100 per year back to the charity